New Toronto Group and Adobe Systems have teamed up to provide Adobe Connect software, a leading solution for web conferencing and eLearning. This package is listed as an Ontario Public Sector Vendor of Record product, under VOR 1017.
Join New Toronto Group and Adobe for a live seminar showcasing how Adobe Connect can provide the ability to captivate your audience with interactive web meetings and virtual classroom experiences.
Winner of the 2010 Bersin Award, and recognized as a leader by Forrester Consulting, (June, 2010) Adobe Connect is a “must see” if your organization is evaluating eLearning and web conferencing software solutions. This award winning solution provides unique capabilities including:
- Flash technology base – allows easy access to on line sessions.
- Reduced network requirements – allows better interactivity.
- Strong security – feel comfortable with sharing information.
- Feature rich environment – based on established software base.
- 7th generation solution – thousands of customers worldwide.
Learn how organizations like the Ontario Ministry of Health, the Ontario Ministry of Education and U.S. Dept. of Defence have implemented Adobe Connect for their eConferencing and eTraining needs.
Date / Time: February 16, 8:30am – 11:00am
Location: Queen’s Park Conference Facilities – Niagara Room, Macdonald Block, 77 Wellesley Street E., Toronto, ON
To register: http://ntg.acrobat.com/e19917765/event/registration.html
For more details, phone Tom Rowe at: 613-595-0121