Join Adobe and New Toronto Group at the Adobe Ottawa office on Thursday, June 21st for an in-depth look at how government is leveraging new and existing technologies to accelerate program delivery and reduce costs in a way that has no geographic bounds. Whether it’s in training curriculum for a cross-country training initiative, building consensus around a new policy in the North, or leveraging an innovative way to connect with citizens, you will learn how government depends on technology to bridge divides—efficiently, reliably, securely and cost effectively.
At this seminar you will:
- Learn how the United States Department of Defense uses Adobe Connect to support their mission-critical objectives
- See how the United Nations is able to broadcast meetings around the world in multiple languages simultaneously
- Discover how the Government of Canada uses Adobe Connect in policy development
- See how technology is helping agencies to train the next generation of leadership with real-time, cost-effective learning experiences delivered virtually anywhere, anytime
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Breakfast and Registration
- 8:30 a.m. – 8:35 a.m. Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 8:35 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Adobe Connect Overview
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Customer Success Story: DISA and the U.S. Dept. of Defense
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Training and eLearning with Adobe Connect
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Q&A and Closing Remarks
Adobe Systems Canada, Inc.
343 Preston Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1S 1N4