BlackBerry 10 Application Development Training
New Toronto Group is the official North American BlackBerry 10 Application Development Training Partner for BlackBerry. NTG is an “Elite” member of BlackBerry’s Alliance program. The partnership is an acknowledgement of NTG’s expertise in both the development of BlackBerry 10 mobile applications and delivery of BlackBerry 10 training solutions. NTG is also the author of the current Authorized BlackBerry 10 Application Development courses used by BlackBerry certified instructors around the world.
NTG currently offers 2 in-depth BlackBerry Authorized training courses on BlackBerry 10 Application Development.
- Developing Applications Using the BlackBerry 10 Native SDK and Cascades (4 days)
NOTE: The course can be customized to be delivered in 1, 2, 3, or 4 days
1/ Prior C/C++ experience
2/ Prior Java experience with a desire to learn C/C++
- Developing Applications Using the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK (2 days)
NOTE: The course can be customized to be delivered in 1 or 2 days
Prerequisite Courses or Equivalent Knowledge:
2/ Completion of: Essentials of HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery (2 days)
BlackBerry 10 App Dev courses are delivered via three methods:
- Public NTG classrooms in locations across North America (Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, and Washington DC)
- Customized and delivered on-site
- Online using Adobe Connect