In order to develop and release a successful mobile app, an organization must plan carefully and make some key upfront decisions. The October 29 “Mobile App Development” live seminar is the latest in a series of talks by New Toronto Group where we walk you through what you need to know before you start a new mobile project. In this session, our Principal Consultant will cut through the technical mobile app development jargon and get straight to the essential knowledge you need in order to succeed.
Product Mangers, Project Managers, Executives or other business stakeholders, if you are looking to build a new application in the near future, this talk will be especially relevant to you. Application Developers, if you are planning a new mobile project, please also attend and invite your managers to come with you.
8:00 – 8:30 am:
8:30 am - 10:30 am:
- Overview of the current mobile landscape
- Review of the Major devices and operating systems
- Understanding Native versus Hybrid versus Web App
- Understanding common App capabilities
- Understanding App user interfaces
- Taking a human centric approach
- Choosing a platform/technology
- Understanding Tech Terms you will hear
- Understanding Design documents
- Making a plan for your project
- Planning for Testing your App
- Planning for Deployment of you App
- The first week and how to give feedback
When: Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Time: 8:00am - 10:30am
Where: Art Gallery of Ontario, Seminar Room 1, 317 Dundas St. W., Toronto, ON
Cost: No Charge
Target Audience: Product Mangers, Project Managers, Executives. Application Developers, if you are planning a new mobile project in the near futute, please also attend and invite your managers to come with you.
This event has concluded. Please feel free to check out the slides from the seminar here.
For more information, please contact Andrew Rybak at 905.283.0610.